Health and safety
We are open for seated tastings by appointment, retail sales, and direct-to-trunk pickups.
In accordance with state guidelines, we will be offering limited indoor tasting experiences and continuing our outdoor tasting experiences.
The health and safety of our guests and our team are our top priority. As such, we are taking the following precautions:
- Our staff is required to wear a face covering at all times.
- Our staff is required to wear gloves while setting your table.
- Tables, chairs & glassware are sanitized prior to guest arrival and between seatings.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Estate hosts are to remain 6ft from guests at all times.
- Tables are spaced a minimum of 6-10ft apart.
- Face coverings are required for guests, excepted while seated at your table. Face coverings are available for guests upon request.
- We have provided suggested social distancing markers and suggested traffic patterns.
- In an effort to limit the number of guests onsite at one time, we are open on an appointment-only basis, and advanced reservations are required.
Please consider the following before your visit:
- We are currently not accepting cash/checks, and are credit card only.
- For the health & safety of our guests and staff, hand sanitizer stations are readily available.
- If you’re feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19, please refrain from visiting.
- We are not able to accommodate wines by the glass or onsite bottle consumption.
- We are not able to accommodate food or picnics on the property.