Health and safety
We are open for seated tastings by appointment, retail sales, and direct-to-trunk pickups.
In response to the large jump in cases and new national guidance calling for masking measures to prevent the spread of the highly transmissible Delta variant, we are requiring all employees and guests to wear masks while indoors. Guests may remove their masks when seated at their table. Our first priority is the safety of our employees, guests, and community. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please consider the following before your visit:
- We are currently not accepting cash/checks, and are credit card only.
- For the health & safety of our guests and staff, hand sanitizer stations are readily available.
- If you’re feeling ill or exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19, please refrain from visiting.
- We are not able to accommodate wines by the glass or onsite bottle consumption.
- We are not able to accommodate food or picnics on the property.