The Tasting Room is open daily from 11:00am-5:00pm
Outside picnic tables are available by reservation in our oak grove.
Willamette Valley Experience
Flight of Five Wines $15
Single Vineyard Pinot Flight $20
Complimentary public tours are held at 11:30am & 2:30pm, 7 days a week.
Join us for a walking tour of our beautiful gravity flow winery and learn about what makes Penner-Ash wines so special.
Reservations not required for public tours and tastings. Groups of 8 or more are encouraged to call in advance.
Private Tour & Tasting
Flight of Five Wines in the Tasting Room with a Private Tour
- $35 per person.
- Add a Boxed Lunch $55 Per Person. Minimum 4 guests, seven day advance
Vineyard Hikes (weather permitting)
Stroll and sip through a guided Vineyard Hike of our Estate Vineyard and enjoy the atmosphere as you learn about our wine growing techniques in the vineyard.
- Vineyard Hikes and Flight of Five wines $50 per person
- Add a Picnic Boxed Lunch $70 per person. Minimum 4 guests, seven day advance
Pas de Nom
Sit comfortably on our cellar deck or patio for a private tasting experience unlike any other. The sights, smells, and sounds of a working winery will surround you as you taste our wines in the exact spot that they first started to come to life. Seated Tastings includes a flight of five single vineyard Pinot Noirs, including some limited availability Cellar Club designated wines.
- Seated Tastings $40 per person
- Add a Walking Tour $50 per person
- Add a Boxed Lunch $60 per person Minimum 4 guests, seven day advance
- Add a Tour and Boxed Lunch $70 Per person Minimum 4 guests, seven day advance
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.554.5545 for reservations.